1. Don’t skip your breakfast so that metabolism may not be slowed down.
2. Drink More water.
3. Eat spicy foods not oily.
4. Eat forest fruits which are good source of antioxidants & negative calory foods like berries Green Berry (Ber), Black Berry (Jamun), Goose Berry (amla), Mulberry (Shehtoot), Blue Berries (Falsa.
5. To maintain and increase weight loss, do some muscle building anaerobic exercises.
6. Have cinnamon (Daalchini) powder in warm water, 30 min before any meal.
7. Use Safflower Oil as it is a polyunsaturated fat which does not cause weight gain. It is associated with weight loss, decreased risk of heart disease & lower glucose levels. It increases the production of adiponectin harmone almost 20% more than the normal level which in turn causes fat burn. It also contains a special polyunsaturated fat called cis-linoleic acid. The cis-linoleic acid found in safflower oil stimulates the activity of brown fat – the type that’s more commonly found in children and people who are thin. When brown fat is activated by the cis-lineic acid, it burns off the more common form of fat in the body – white fat.
8. Eat papaya or vegetable soup as your dinner for 2-3 months.
9. Drink green tea or ginger tea as ginger is very effective in burning excessive fats.
Some research suggests that apple cider vinegar increase our metabolism, which helps us burn more calories even when we are resting. Therefore a simple weight loss home remedy is the following:
10. Mix 2 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar to 16 oz. of water. Take a few sips of this mixture throughout the day (don't drink it all at once).
Similar to Apple Cider Vinegar, Evening Primrose Oil can help stimulate our metabolism and cause our body to burn more calories. Therefore, a simple remedy to promote weight loss is to take a capsule of Evening Primrose Oil once per day followed by a daily 20-minute cardiovascular exercise routine.
Research has found that the combination of Green Tea and Caffeine can help to boost our metabolism as well as help to suppress our appetites. Therefore, an effective remedy for weight loss is to take a Green Tea supplement which contains 50mg of Caffeine and 90mg of EGCG (the active ingredient in Green Tea) three times per day (once before each meal).